I am seeking employment as an IC circuit designer (analog, mixed-signal or digital). I have five year of experience in mixed signal IC design and testing (MSU and Sonetics). You can contact me at .
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering (GPA 3.9/4.0)
- Thesis: A Compact Fully On-chip Impedance Spectroscopy System
- Advisor: Dr. Andrew Mason
- Michigan State University, Lansing, MI, USA
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering (GPA 4.0/4.0)
- Pensacola Christian College, Pensacola, FL, USA
- High School Diploma (GPA 3.8/4.0)
- home schooled, Hoskins, WNBP, Papua New Guinea
- C / C++
- VHDL, Cadence Skill, PSPice
- Matlab, Python
- Perl, DOORS DXL
- Visual Basic, VB.Net, ASP, VBA
- Cadence tool set, Tanner EDA, ISE WebPack
- NI LabWindows/CVI, LabView, Switch Executive
- IBM Rational DOORS and Change Synergy
- Emacs, Vim
- Microsoft Excel, Access, and the rest of MS Office
- SQL Server, MySQL
- Apache, Postfix
- Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, Red Hat, SUSE, etc.), Solaris
- Windows NT, 2000, XP, Vista, 7
- Mac OS
Honors and Activities
- Graduated from Pensacola Christian College Summa Cume Laude
- Received Faculty Academic Scholarship Award (highest academic honor) from PCC
- 2000-2004 President's list, Pensacola Christian College
- 2003-2004 "Who's Who Among College Students."
- Competed twice in the annual engineering design competition. Won once.
- Studied Koine Greek for 1 year in High School and 2 years in College
- Worked with the deaf in the community during undergraduate semesters.
- Residence Hall room leader (PL) 3 semesters.
- Grew up as missionary kid overseas in Papua New Guinea. (11 years overseas)
I have always had a strong work ethic. I expect to do my level best for my employer. I am determined to do my job well and to continually improve my competence and fulfill my God given potential but not to "succeed" at the expense of others. Working together is the best way to success. I am very tenacious when it comes to solving a problem or completing a task. I am not afraid to ask for help, but I hate to give anything up as impossible. Rather, I strive to find reasonable and practical solutions to problems and goals.
I believe in being above reproach in terms of honesty, integrity, and honor. I believe in being respectful and courteous to others. I have not and do not smoke, drink, or take drugs. These are my personal values, not necessarily what I would expect of or impose on others, although certain values such as honesty are, I believe, critically important in any working relationship.